• Chelsea target midfielder and forward in the new year

    by  • December 22, 2017 • Football • 0 Comments

    Chelsea are reportedly lining up January bids for both Ross Barkley and Thomas Lemar, according to The Evening Standard.

    The Premier League champions will re-ignite their interest to land Everton’s Ross Barkley after having been linked with a move to sign him in the summer transfer window.

    The report adds that the Blues remain “keen” on wrapping up a deal to sign AS Monaco forward Thomas Lemar, who was heavily linked with a move to Premier League rivals Arsenal in the summer.

    Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is said to be keen to strengthen his squad in the January transfer window and the same report says that the west Londoners are looking to lure at least two new players to Stamford Bridge this winter.

    Barkley, 24, has not featured at all for the Toffees this season as the England international continues to struggle with a hamstring injury.

    Meanwhile, Lemar, 22, has scored twice and registered four assists in 13 Ligue 1 appearances for the French champions so far this season.

    email

    Leave a Reply